- Fresh Dirt
- Gift Packs
- Our Family of Wines
- J. Lohr 40th Anniversary
- J. Lohr Cuvée Series
- J. Lohr Vineyard Series
- 2013 J. Lohr Carol’s Vineyard Sauvignon Blanc
- 2012 J. Lohr October Night Chardonnay
- 2012 J. Lohr Arroyo Vista Chardonnay
- 2012 J. Lohr Highlands Bench Pinot Noir
- 2012 J. Lohr Fog’s Reach Pinot Noir
- 2012 J. Lohr Carol’s Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon
- 2012 J. Lohr Hilltop Cabernet Sauvignon
- 2012 J. Lohr Tower Road Petite Sirah
- 2012 J. Lohr Late Harvest White Riesling
- 2008 J. Lohr Tower Road Petite Sirah
- J. Lohr Estates
- 2013 J. Lohr Estates Flume Crossing Sauvignon Blanc
- 2013 J. Lohr Estates Bay Mist White Riesling
- 2013 J. Lohr Estates Falcon’s Perch Pinot Noir
- 2013 J. Lohr Estates Wildflower Valdiguié
- 2013 J. Lohr Estates Riverstone Chardonnay
- 2012 J. Lohr Estates Los Osos Merlot
- 2012 J. Lohr Estates Seven Oaks Cabernet Sauvignon
- 2012 J. Lohr Estates South Ridge Syrah
- J. Lohr Gesture
- ARIEL Non-Alcoholic Wines
- Cypress Vineyards
- Painter Bridge
- J. Lohr Vintage Chart
- Wine Review Finder
- J. Lohr Wine Store
- Wine Clubs
- Visit Us
J. Lohr Highlands Bench Preview - San Jose
Sunday, February 26, 2012 - 3:00pm - 5:00pm
Join us for an exclusive preview of J. Lohr Highlands Bench wines!
Featuring J. Lohr Director of Winemaking Jeff Meier
Hilton San Jose
Sunday February 26, 2012
3:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Hotel accommodations available at the Hilton for February 26. Inform them you are with the J. Lohr Vineyards & Wines Room Block.
$109/night. Call 1-800 Hiltons or 408-287-2100 to reserve.
Introducing J. Lohr Highlands Bench Chardonnay and J. Lohr Highlands Bench Pinot Noir - available exclusively through our Wine Clubs, Tasting Rooms and jlohr.com.
On March 1, 2012 we officially release two exciting new Vineyard Series wines from Monterey County’s acclaimed Santa Lucia Highlands appellation – an emerging winegrowing region in the foothills west of the Salinas Valley known for producing world-class Chardonnay and Pinot Noir.
To celebrate the unveiling of these new wines and to give you first-hand knowledge of their origin, we invite you to join our winemakers as they guide us through a presentation of the gorgeous Santa Lucia Highlands appellation and its unique qualities.
We will also offer additional award-winning wines from the Arroyo Seco appellation, including J. Lohr Arroyo Vista Chardonnay and J. Lohr Fog’s Reach Pinot Noir. These wines will be paired with light appetizers.
The cost for this event is $20 per person. (Club members only. Limited space available.) San Jose attendees must purchase tickets in advance. (See below for more information). J. Lohr will provide complimentary parking in the Hilton garage for the event.
Doors open at 3:00 and presentation begins at 3:30
300 Almaden Boulevard San Jose, CA 95110
Please call or come in to the J. Lohr San Jose Wine Center by February 17 to purchase tickets (not available at the Hilton). Call 408.918.2260, or email firstname.lastname@example.org