- Fresh Dirt
- Holiday Gift Packs
- Our Family of Wines
- J. Lohr 40th Anniversary
- J. Lohr Cuvée Series
- J. Lohr Vineyard Series
- 2013 J. Lohr Carol’s Vineyard Sauvignon Blanc
- 2012 J. Lohr Highlands Bench Chardonnay
- 2012 J. Lohr October Night Chardonnay
- 2012 J. Lohr Arroyo Vista Chardonnay
- 2011 J. Lohr Highlands Bench Pinot Noir
- 2012 J. Lohr Fog’s Reach Pinot Noir
- 2011 J. Lohr Carol’s Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon
- 2011 J. Lohr Hilltop Cabernet Sauvignon
- 2012 J. Lohr Tower Road Petite Sirah
- 2012 J. Lohr Late Harvest White Riesling
- J. Lohr Estates
- 2013 J. Lohr Estates Flume Crossing Sauvignon Blanc
- 2013 J. Lohr Estates Bay Mist White Riesling
- 2013 J. Lohr Estates Falcon’s Perch Pinot Noir
- 2013 J. Lohr Estates Wildflower Valdiguié
- 2013 J. Lohr Estates Riverstone Chardonnay
- 2012 J. Lohr Estates Los Osos Merlot
- 2012 J. Lohr Estates Seven Oaks Cabernet Sauvignon
- 2012 J. Lohr Estates South Ridge Syrah
- J. Lohr Gesture
- ARIEL Non-Alcoholic Wines
- Cypress Vineyards
- Painter Bridge
- J. Lohr Vintage Chart
- Wine Review Finder
- J. Lohr Wine Store
- Wine Clubs
- Visit Us
2011 Paso Robles Rhone Rangers Experience
Sunday, February 20, 2011 - 10:30am - 3:30pm
Vina Robles Winery & Event Center
Seminar and Luncheon 10:30 am to 1:00 pm
Grand Tasting and Silent Auction 1:30 pm to 3:30 pm
Join the 35+ members of the Paso Robles chapter of the Rhone Rangers for a day in Paso Robles Wine Country! This event will feature some of America’s leading producers of Rhône varietals, and will be a great opportunity to explore what makes Paso Robles so ideal for these great grapes and wines! This fun-filled and information-rich day will include:
Rhône Essential Seminar
Steve Lohr and other Paso Robles winery principals and winemakers will lead participants through a tasting of panel-selected Rhône wines. Steve will be proudly presenting our 2008 J. Lohr Gesture Mourvèdre as one of the eight Rhône varietals showcased. The panel will be moderated by noted author and wine writer Patrick Comiskey.
Taste nearly 150 wines from the complete membership of the Paso Robles Rhone Rangers, including top single Rhône varietals and the best in Rhône blends. J. Lohr will be pouring the 2008 J. Lohr Gesture Syrah, 2008 J. Lohr Gesture Mourvèdre, 2008 J. Lohr Gesture GSM and 2008 J. Lohr Tower Road Petite Sirah.
- Vintners' Lunch - Seminar participants will be joined by Rhone Rangers principals and winemakers for a gourmet banquet lunch. An array of wines by the participating producers will be passed freely around the tables during the meal, and there will be an extended opportunity for interaction with the winemakers and winery principals.
- Silent Auction- During the Grand Tasting, bid on lots donated by Rhone Rangers member wineries and help support the Rhone Rangers scholarship fund! J. Lohr’s donation features library bottles of the 2007 J. Lohr Gesture Syrah, 2007 J. Lohr Gesture Mourvèdre and 2007 J. Lohr Gesture GSM, autographed by Steve Lohr and J. Lohr winemakers Steve Peck and Jeff Meier
Tickets for the seminar and lunch are $75 with free entry into the Grand Tasting.
Tickets for the Grand Tasting are $25.
To purchase tickets, click here.