ARIEL may be shipped to all 50 states. As ARIEL may freeze during shipping due to inclement weather, all ARIEL orders are subject to a delay. To avoid this delay, please use the Fed Ex 2-day shipping option. ARIEL wines are shipped with no signature required, unless signature is required by customer.
J. Lohr Vineyards & Wines uses the 'best method' to deliver your wine in the most economical and efficient manner, when available. We ship using Golden State Overnight (GSO) for orders shipped within California, Nevada and Arizona, and Fed Ex for all other states. We will delay shipments to avoid temperature extremes. For date-sensitive orders, please call us directly. Orders placed by 10AM PST, Monday through Friday will usually be shipped within 1 to 2 business days.
Here are some other details:
- New Hampshire: orders and shipment of wines in bottles larger than 750ml prohibited by state law.
- Alaska and Hawaii: wine orders must be shipped via 2 day air.
- Acts of Nature: No refunds will be offered for damages or delays caused by acts of nature or inclement weather.
- We do not ship orders outside of the US. To find an importer in your country, look here http://www.jlohr.com/trade/j-lohr-international-sales-distribution-finder 
J. Lohr is compliant with state laws, and currently direct ships wine to consumers in the United States to the following states: Alaska, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia*, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Maine, Maryland, Michigan*, Minnesota, Missouri, Nevada, New Hampshire, New York, New Mexico, North Carolina, Oregon, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, Washington DC, Wisconsin, and Wyoming. We do not ship to states not mentioned above except for our ARIEL non-alcoholic wines which can be shipped to all 50 states. For information on joining the winery-supported consumer movement to improve wine direct shipping laws, visit www.freethegrapes.org .
MI and GA Residents: You must fax or email a copy of your Drivers License to us before wine can be shipped to you. Fax to (408) 993-2276 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org  (Does not apply to ARIEL orders.)
We strongly recommend delivery of wine shipments to a business, rather than a home, as a signature of someone 21 years or older must be obtained for delivery.
We will make adjustments to your order based on the following state laws:
- J. Lohr Vineyards & Wines sells and ships wine only to persons 21 years of age or older. To place an order, you must provide your date of birth, as well as certify that you are 21 years or older. By placing this order with you certify under penalty of perjury that you and the recipient of this shipment are at least 21 years old.
- When the wine is delivered, the recipient will be required to show identification proving that he or she is at least 21 years old. The willful misrepresentation of your age or the age of the recipient is a crime in most states, and if you willfully misrepresent your age or the age of the recipient, we will cooperate with authorities to prosecute you to the fullest extent of the law.
If you have any questions, please contact the winery at (408) 288-5057 or email@example.com .
J. Lohr Vineyards & Wines