- Fresh Dirt
- Gift Packs
- Our Family of Wines
- J. Lohr 40th Anniversary
- J. Lohr Cuvée Series
- J. Lohr Vineyard Series
- 2013 J. Lohr Carol’s Vineyard Sauvignon Blanc
- 2012 J. Lohr Highlands Bench Chardonnay
- 2012 J. Lohr October Night Chardonnay
- 2012 J. Lohr Arroyo Vista Chardonnay
- 2012 J. Lohr Highlands Bench Pinot Noir
- 2012 J. Lohr Fog’s Reach Pinot Noir
- 2012 J. Lohr Carol’s Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon
- 2012 J. Lohr Hilltop Cabernet Sauvignon
- 2012 J. Lohr Tower Road Petite Sirah
- 2012 J. Lohr Late Harvest White Riesling
- J. Lohr Estates
- 2013 J. Lohr Estates Flume Crossing Sauvignon Blanc
- 2013 J. Lohr Estates Bay Mist White Riesling
- 2013 J. Lohr Estates Falcon’s Perch Pinot Noir
- 2013 J. Lohr Estates Wildflower Valdiguié
- 2013 J. Lohr Estates Riverstone Chardonnay
- 2012 J. Lohr Estates Los Osos Merlot
- 2012 J. Lohr Estates Seven Oaks Cabernet Sauvignon
- 2012 J. Lohr Estates South Ridge Syrah
- J. Lohr Gesture
- ARIEL Non-Alcoholic Wines
- Cypress Vineyards
- Painter Bridge
- J. Lohr Vintage Chart
- Wine Review Finder
- J. Lohr Wine Store
- Wine Clubs
- Visit Us
J. Lohr Vineyards & Wines Shipping Policy
J. Lohr Vineyards & Wines uses the 'best method' to deliver your wine in the most economical and efficient manner, when available. We ship using Golden State Overnight (GSO) for orders shipped within California and Nevada, and FedEx for all other states. If you need us to use a different carrier, please call us directly. Shipments may be delayed by the carrier to avoid temperature extremes. For date-sensitive orders, please call us directly. Orders placed by 10:00am Pacific Time, Monday through Friday, will usually be shipped within 2 business days. The package tracking number will be sent to the person placing the order via email once the order has shipped (timing will vary depending on carrier).
Here are some other details:
- New Hampshire: order and shipment of wines in bottles larger than 750ml is prohibited by state law.
- Acts of Nature: No refunds will be offered for damages or delays caused by acts of nature or inclement weather.
- We do not ship orders outside of the US. To find an importer in your country, look here http://www.jlohr.com/trade/j-lohr-international-sales-distribution-finder
J. Lohr is compliant with state laws, and currently direct ships wine to consumers in the United States to the following states: Alaska, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia*, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan*, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New York, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota (UPS only), Oregon, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, Washington DC, Wisconsin, and Wyoming. We do not ship to states not mentioned above. For information about the winery-supported consumer movement to improve wine direct-shipping laws, visit www.freethegrapes.org.
* MI and GA Residents: You must fax or email a copy of your Driver License to us before wine can be shipped to you. Fax your information (please include your contact information and specify Attn: Orders) to (408) 993-2276 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order for wine to be delivered, the signature of a person 21 years or older must be obtained by the carrier. We strongly recommend shipping wine to a business address, if possible, in order to avoid delays associated with obtaining a signature. Packages containing alcohol cannot be left unattended (ex., at a door or on a porch). If you would like to make more specific arrangements with the carrier handling your delivery, you can do so by calling the carrier directly and providing the package tracking number.
Your order will be subject to the following state laws:
- J. Lohr Vineyards & Wines sells and ships wine only to persons 21 years of age or older. To place an order, you must provide your date of birth, as well as certify that you are 21 years or older. By placing an order with J. Lohr, you certify under penalty of perjury that you and the recipient of this shipment are at least 21 years old.
- When the wine is delivered, the recipient will be required to show identification proving that he or she is at least 21 years old. The willful misrepresentation of your age or the age of the recipient is a crime in most states, and if you willfully misrepresent your age or the age of the recipient, we will cooperate with authorities to prosecute you to the fullest extent of the law.
If you have any questions, please contact our shipping department at the winery at (408) 918-2168 or email@example.com.
J. Lohr Vineyards & Wines