- Fresh Dirt
- Our Family of Wines
- J. Lohr 40th Anniversary
- J. Lohr Cuvée Series
- J. Lohr Vineyard Series
- 2011 J. Lohr Highlands Bench Pinot Noir
- 2011 J. Lohr Highlands Bench Chardonnay
- 2011 J. Lohr Late Harvest White Riesling
- 2012 J. Lohr Tower Road Petite Sirah
- 2011 J. Lohr Fog’s Reach Pinot Noir
- 2012 J. Lohr Arroyo Vista Chardonnay
- 2013 J. Lohr Carol’s Vineyard Sauvignon Blanc
- 2011 J. Lohr Carol’s Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon
- 2011 J. Lohr Hilltop Cabernet Sauvignon
- 2012 J. Lohr October Night Chardonnay
- J. Lohr Estates
- 2012 J. Lohr Estates Flume Crossing Sauvignon Blanc
- 2012 J. Lohr Estates Falcon’s Perch Pinot Noir
- 2013 J. Lohr Estates Bay Mist White Riesling
- 2013 J. Lohr Estates Wildflower Valdiguié
- 2013 J. Lohr Estates Riverstone Chardonnay
- 2012 J. Lohr Estates Los Osos Merlot
- 2012 J. Lohr Estates Seven Oaks Cabernet Sauvignon
- 2012 J. Lohr Estates South Ridge Syrah
- J. Lohr Gesture
- ARIEL Non-Alcoholic Wines
- Cypress Vineyards
- Painter Bridge
- J. Lohr Vintage Chart
- Wine Review Finder
- J. Lohr Wine Store
- Wine Clubs
- Visit Us
Upcoming Vineyards Select Society Events
Friday, October 3, 2014 - 5:30pm - Saturday, October 4, 2014 - 5:30pm
Sorry, all seats have been filled for this event. Please email email@example.com, or call 805-239-8900 if you would like to be added to the wait list.
Our yearly, club-exclusive harvest trip will include all the fantastic, hands on activities this weekend has come to be legendary for! It features our traditional Friday Harvest Welcome Dinner, a Saturday breakfast in our Hilltop Vineyard, a vineyard and crush pad tour, a barbecue lunch and an afternoon tasting seminar. Hosted by Steve Lohr, this is one not-to-be missed annual event!
Check with Laura Marble regarding hotel packages available.
Friday, October 3– Harvest Welcome Dinner with Two Cooks Catering
Saturday, October 4– Hilltop Vineyard breakfast provided by Cahoots Catering; vineyards & winery tour; barbecue lunch with Jeffrys Catering and afternoon educational tasting seminar
Friday & Saturday: $100 per person/members; $110 non-members (2 guests max)
Saturday only: $75 per person/members; $85 non-members (2 guests max)
For reservations, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call the J. Lohr Paso Robles Wine Center at 805.239.8900.
Combination harvest trip and hotel packages available.
Call Laura Marble for event details and hotel arrangements, 805-226-3641.
Reservations required by September 3; no refunds after September 22.
Saturday, October 18, 2014 - 11:00am - 3:00pm
Club members and their guests are invited to join us for our VIP tasting overlooking the Seven Oaks Vineyards. Select library vintages and barrel samples will be served, along with delicious cheese platters and music to be enjoyed! We hope to see you there! Reservations are required. Please R.S.V.P. by calling 805-239-8900, or email email@example.com.
Complimentary for Wine Club Members and their friends.
J. Lohr Paso Robles Wine Center
6169 Airport Road
Paso Robles, CA 93446
Hotel room blocks are available at the following hotels for Harvest Wine Weekend. Inform them you are with the J. Lohr Group.
La Quinta – Reservations must be made by September 17
Paso Robles Inn - Reservations must be made by September 17
call for rates
Courtyard Marriott- Reservations must be made by September 12
Black Oak Best Western - Reservations must be made by September 2
call for rates
Please contact the following companies directly if you are in need of transportation to the winery.
Central Coast Trolley Company - 805-296-9633
The Wine Wrangler - 805-238-5700